The truth is, the idea expressed

Ultra

The truth is, the idea expressed

Post by Ultra » Mon May 18, 2009 15:02

Using this old-fashioned poetic way to build a phrase I would like to open this topic and devote it to a Word and our interaction with it.

The truth is, the idea expressed = the idea expressed is the truth :shock:

Bit by bit various subject-related treasures-ideas from the Russian and Italian Forums will be brought for your attention, dear English-speaking readers.
Not sure yet how or even if this topic will take-off but I am going to try my luck and see where it is going take us. :D
Need to say that it is going to be a bit clunky, clumsy and unsophisticated in some places but attempts to find the correct interpretation, from Russian to English, is a part of the learning curve of how to interact with the Word in a new way (one would say :roll: )

Changes in this area, interaction with words, are inevitable and without accepting this change there is no innovation, creativity, or incentive for improvement. The old ways of communication and sharing are coming to an end and gradually we will be noticing, if not already, how our perceptions of the words and ways of communication are changing.

.. and off we go :mrgreen:

Irinushka
Site Admin

Re: The truth is, the idea expressed

Post by Irinushka » Mon May 18, 2009 18:23

Wow, this is the signal that I was waiting for!!! :D :D :D

Ultra, it’s amazing, do you read directly my mind? :roll: :D

In these last days I just feel some latent need to involve the English wave in our current recording of the New reality algorithms, because of its ability to use its specific “constructive melody”, and its “thought geometry” to catch and organize the energies still unknown to the Human beings.

I feel that the interaction with the Word within the English wave will open to all of us new windows and new resolutions through which to see the truth. And will favour our “being pioneers”. :)
AIRI-SON

Tornerò a sollecitare le vostre anime

"Съешь же ещё этих мягких французских булок, да выпей чаю." :figurati : ... : : down :

Luca

Post by Luca » Mon May 18, 2009 18:33

Fusion

what is the fusion?
From the dictionary:

The merging of different elements into a union .

and
Fusion power is the power generated by nuclear fusion reactions. In this kind of reaction, two light atomic nuclei fuse together to form a heavier nucleus and in doing so, release a large amount of energy.

In this age we are experimenting fusion between ourselves and ours parts that we call spiritual.
There is not separation between that we perceive “beyond the veil” and that is our daily life.
This re-unification and remembering is a fusion.
A human being that has fused in itself all its aspects, become a fully manifestation of God.
But how many are ours parts?
We create separations with the mind and we give names and lists.
In reality with the use of names and lists we create a limited human being, a limited expression of God
But if we enter and live in our heart we are the full expression of ourselves and we become an awakened Divinity.
In this new dimension of life we can use the real words: a magmatic expression of life that don't close reality in little box but open our consciusness to a new powerfull tool: the liquid word.
A liquid word is a word that is the fusion of many interdimensional aspects and is the expression of this new state of been.
In this time Metatron's energy helps us in the trasformation and in the opening of our hearts.
The heart is the gate of our soul.
In the heart we can live this fusion.
In the heart we can recall our divinity.
In my life Metatron energy is a primary force that is helping me to reach this new state of consciousness.

Fusion in a new geometry of living: an interdimentional geometry!

Hugs from Italy,
Luca

Daniele

Post by Daniele » Mon May 18, 2009 19:45

My first Word game (ooops, a unintentional words trick between War Game, the old '80 film, and World game :mrgreen: ) is based on another film title, Truman show, a good metaphor of life.
I thought at True-man Show and Thru-man Show , the manifestation of the "true man" and "the man of the true", and the man through the energy and divine interventions passing by.

"...perchè le parole sono un trucco" (Francesco Tricarico - La pesca)
"...because words are tricks" - Francesco Tricarico - The peach (The peace ? Another unintentional words trick !!!) :oops: :P :mrgreen:
Last edited by Daniele on Tue May 19, 2009 8:31, edited 3 times in total.

Irinushka
Site Admin

Post by Irinushka » Mon May 18, 2009 21:37

Luca wrote: In this new dimension of life we can use the real words: a magmatic expression of life that don't close reality in little box but open our consciusness to a new powerfull tool: the liquid word. A liquid word is a word that is the fusion of many interdimensional aspects and is the expression of this new state of been.
That's fine! :D
The liquid word: the word that favours and guides us into our new living, as a co-interpreter of our “gold play”.
The word that reexcites and joins different spaces of the thought, the word that creates all kind of the coincidence circuits… :)
The word that lets us and our minds happen and be free from our precedent condition of the under-manifested Human beings…

The new word born from the foam and splashes of the global transformational wave is now at our complete disposal! :)

The Word, the Sound and the Silence as the instruments par excellence to build our new ways of living...
AIRI-SON

"Съешь же ещё этих мягких французских булок, да выпей чаю." :figurati : ... : : down :

Irinushka
Site Admin

Post by Irinushka » Sat May 23, 2009 10:50

A new sense is spontaneously blossoming in me: the sense of thinking.

Is it possible to sing a thought? :)
To generate not a meaning (simple or complex meaning of some state of ours) but a mental melody, a mental drawing, a mental calibration tone that becomes an ignition key for our new undular doing and undular being?

And then “copy” and “save” this “sung” thought, this internal life record, as an external file of our own, as our “salvation way”… :)
AIRI-SON

Daniele

Post by Daniele » Sat May 23, 2009 11:10

Irinushka wrote:Is it possible to sing a thought? :)
To generate not a meaning (simple or complex meaning of some state of ours) but a mental melody, a mental drawing, a mental calibration tone that becomes an ignition key for our new undular doing and undular being?
I think something like the rediscovering of the ancient sanskrit syllables and ancient mantras (OM, RAM, LAM, SO HAM etc etc) could help us to recover the original "emotional keys" that builds the actual words and help us to disassemble the "Babele tower".
The same approach should be done "disassembling" the actual words, like in the word game above (peach-peace etc etc).

Ultra

Post by Ultra » Thu May 28, 2009 0:26

Irinushka wrote: Is it possible to sing a thought? :)
Following Irinushka's comment I would like to share a poignant poem which I came across recently.
It is written by Lesley Choyce and it's called I'm Alive, I Believe In Everything

Self. Brotherhood. God. Zeus. Communism.
Capitalism. Buddha. Vinyl records.
Baseball. Ink. Trees. Cures for disease.
Saltwater. Literature. Walking. Waking.
Arguments. Decisions. Ambiguity. Absolutes.
Presence. Absence. Positive and Negative.
Empathy. Apathy. Sympathy and entropy.
Verbs are necessary. So are nouns.
Empty skies. Dark vacuums of night.
Visions. Revisions. Innocence.
I've seen All the empty spaces yet to be filled.
I've heard All of the sounds that will collect
at the end of the world.
And the silence that follows.

I'm alive, I believe in everything
I'm alive, I believe in it all.

Waves lapping on the shore.
Skies on fire at sunset.
Old men dancing on the streets.
Paradox and possibility.
Sense and sensibility.
Cold logic and half truth.
Final steps and first impressions.
Fools and fine intelligence.
Chaos and clean horizons.
Vague notions and concrete certainty.
Optimism in the face of adversity.

I'm alive, I believe in everything
I'm alive, I believe in it all.

Ultra

Post by Ultra » Thu May 28, 2009 16:56

Merkaba

The word Mer-Ka-Ba is made up of three smaller words: Mer, Ka and Ba. These words, as we are using them, come from ancient Egyptian. There are several pronunciations of Merkaba such as Merkabah, Merkava, and Merkavah. We generally pronounce the word with the emphasis on the second syllable: Mer-KA-ba. Others pronounce it with equal accent on each syllable such as: Mer-ka-ba.

Mer refers to a specific kind of light that was understood in Egypt during the 18th Dynasty following the reorientation of religions toward the worship of a one God of all creation. "Mer" was seen as two counter-rotating fields of light spinning in the same space. These fields are generated when a person performs specific breathing patterns.

Ka refers to the individual spirit of a person.

Ba refers to the spirit's interpretation of its particular reality. In the human reality, Ba is usually defined as the body or physical reality. In other realities where spirits don't have bodies, Ba refers to their concepts or interpretation of reality in the realm in which they exist.

What is the Merkaba?

The Merkaba is a counter-rotating field of light generated from the spinning of specific geometric forms that simultaneously affects one's spirit and body. It is a vehicle that can aid mind, body and spirit to access and experience other planes of reality or potentials of life. In fact, the Merkaba is even much more than this. ... The Merkaba is a tool that helps humans reach their full potential.

The Merkaba is a crystalline energy field that is comprised of specific sacred geometries that align the mind, body, and heart together. This energy field created from sacred geometry extends around the body for a distance of 55 feet. These geometric energy fields normally spin around our bodies at close to the speed of light, but for most of us they have slowed down or stopped spinning entirely due to a lack of attention and use. When this field is reactivated and spinning properly, it is called a Merkaba. A fully activated Merkaba looks just like the structure of a galaxy or a UFO.
The Merkaba enables us to experience expanded awareness, connects us with elevated potentials of consciousness, and restores access and memory of the infinite possibilities of our being.

Further information might be found on the Flower Of Life web-site: http://www.floweroflife.org/tmerkaba.htm

Irinushka
Site Admin

Post by Irinushka » Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:59

Duty free: do you like this suggestion coming directly from sky? :)

Now we can (naturally, if we want) abandon the concept itself of duty and of roles, as something imposed to us by the will of external subjects.

We can freely move, releasing our “heavy suitcases”. Practically, we can fly… :D
AIRI-SON